Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday- Weigh In Day

So today is weigh in day, so I stepped on the scale this morning and to my surprise I had lost 3 lbs this week!! I am very happy to see those 3 lbs gone. I kept forgetting to do the accountability report everyday, sorry about that. I need to start doing it first thing, so I don't forget about it.
I did finally get my BodyBugg, and so far so good. It is amazing to my simple minded self that I am actually burning calories when I am sleeping and sitting around doing nothing. I am still working on my exercising. Some days I really have to push myself to get it done, but some days I just don't feel like it, and I lack the will power to push myself hard enough to get it done. So this week my goal is to exercise everyday, even if it is just the Wii Fit. I did do my Walk away The Pounds last night, and I did 2 miles, I was very proud of that. And I do plan on doing 2 miles a little later tonight. I hope I can do 2 miles everyday this week, and I think that next week I will stay at 3 lbs, lost. I know that 2lbs is the most you are suppose to lose in a week, but I am pretty heavy so I think 3 lbs a week for the firs month will be okay, but honestly I will be happy with any thing that I lose.

Until next time,
JT

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP