Saturday, February 7, 2009

Accountability Report for February 5 2009


 

Accountability Report 02/06/09

**NUTRITION**
(Per SparkPeople Guidelines)
[My personal Goal]*My Totals for the day*

  • Calories: (1680-2030)
    [1968] *1772*
  • Fiber: (25-35g) [25-30 g] *33*
  • Sodium: (0-2300)*3572*
  • Carbs: (217-314g)*312*
  • Fat: (43-75g)*33*
  • Protein: (60-169g)*88*
  • Veggies/Fruits: [4 servings]*8servings*
  • Water: (8+ cups) [12 cups]*6 cups*
  • Vitamin: [4x a day]*no, I forgot again*
  • Supplements:{folic acid, omega 3} [3x a day]*No*

**Exercise**

  • Walk: (Daily)*no*
  • Strength: (Every other day)*no*
  • Cardio: (Daily)*no*

**MISC**

  • Post daily updates + Weekly Weigh-ins: (Sunday-weigh in):*yes*
  • 15 minutes housecleaning daily:*no*
  • Stay off of scale:*yes*

**Reflections**

  • I was waiting for the UPS Person all day, waiting for my BodyBugg. It finally arrived at 6pm, good gracious, what takes them so long to get to my house. I was once again being lazy, I didn't do much of anything, no exercise, no housecleaning nothing. This laziness explains why I am so Fat, I really think that is one of my major issues, I am just lazy. I ate well, staying within my calorie range, but I did have a case of the munchies, I just wanted to snack all day long. I did allow myself to snack often, just so I didn't feel deprived, I just ate the right kinds of snacks (fresh fruit, whole grains, etc.). I also found myself putting a ton of stuff on the plate for snacking, but then I wouldn't eat even half of it, because I was full. This is a big imporvment, before I would snack in huge portions and just keep snacking. So I was surprised when I couldn't finish the big plate that I had made up for snack. I did drink some calories, I had a juice at 3am, and then a vitamin water later in the day, I would really like to not drink many calories at all, but I am not drinking water now like I was in the beginning, I have gotten tired of it, and I am craving flavored things to drink. Since I have been under my calorie count a lot lately, I thought it would be okay to go ahead and drink some things with calories in them, to push up my calorie count a little. I am still not able to get to my calorie mark of 1968, and I have been trying, that is just too much food for me. But I do know that I ate way more calories than that before I started this, because I did log one meal the week before I started, only one meal because I was surprised at the calorie count in that meal (Close to 1000), so I know I was eating way over 1968 calories in a day before. But now it seems like a lot of food, because I am eating healthier foods, making better choices. One of my things going into this was that I didn't want to feel deprived at all, because if I do even for a minute, I will give up. I have in the past, did well for a few weeks, but as soon as I was tempted by a food I couldn't have, it was over, I would eat that food, and say well I failed and then give up. So this time I will not be depriving myself, so if it means that I go over my calories for the day, well then, I will just be over for that day, and I will get right back on track the next day. I now know my body does not need a ton of calories and junk to survive, it is doing just fine with the calories and foods I am eating right now.


 

Daily Mood Check: *Good*

Healthy Lifestyle Scale:*On Your Way*

Until next time,

JT

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP