Saturday, February 7, 2009

Loving your body

Today I am feeling sort of blah and a little depressed so, I decided to reread some of my favorite articles that I have saved on SparkPeople.com, and I came across the article that I had saved dealing with loving your body 5 Ways to Love Your Body this was exactly what I needed to read today. I have issues with my body big time, I always have, I really just hate a lot of things about my body, and today I am really feeling horrible about my body, since I just don't think I have worked hard enough to lose any weight this week and part of that reason is because my body has let me down once again. There is only so much this Heavy, Fat, body of mine can do, and it pisses me off, there is so much more I want to do. So I needed to reread this article today.
I am going to give you the 5 ways, but I reccommend that you read the article for yourself, just so you can get a good understanding of each way.
1. Stop picking yourself apart! I should really start here today.
2. Conside the marvelous functions of your body.
3. Get Real!
4. Change your inner dialogue. I need to work on this alot.
5. Take care of your body. I need to work on this also.

So there it is 5 steps that you can use to start learning to love your body. The article goes into detail about each step, I am not going to do that here. I just know that today, I needed this article, because I was beating myself up really bad about my lack of exercise this week and the fact that my feet/ankles would not let me do some of the things that I wanted to do, and I was beating my body up pretty bad this morning. I have changed those thoughts to positive ones, I did get in some exercise this week, which is better than before, and my body didn't really let me down, I tried to push it too hard, it needs more time to rest. I hope that you will go check out the article, so that you can work on loving your body too.
Until next time,
JT

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

  © Blogger template 'Contemplation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP